This guy is amazing
I mentioned a few weeks ago that I was taking part in "Dry January". I didn't make a big song and dance about it, but I decided to go for a calendar month or so with no alcohol. A few people have asked me about my experience, so here are a few points. Why take a break from drinking? Alcohol is an interesting topic. As a drug it is widely accepted in society, central to so much of our socialising and leisure. There seem to be lots of health benefits - so we are told - yet there are also a lot of problems in terms of health, relationships and lifestyle that come from drinking. Over a few years I'd begun to become aware and then concerned that I was drinking too much and too regularly. I am in a busy and stressful job and sometimes a glass of wine after work to relax is really helpful. But over time, one glass became two. Two glasses became ....I might as well finish the bottle. A habit got established....and was starting to get too e...
Comments
Have you ever seen any of these hand balancing duo acts? Even more impressive IMOP.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53JXcYu7nF8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWK5mfRGkiE&NR=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac9-ePvQSKM
The outfits are questionable, but the strength is staggering.
-Bryce