Remember Brad Pilon of East Stop Eat? (I interviewed Brad here)
Here he talks about how to add 8lbs of lean mass in one workout....
Check out the video and register for a teleseminar (it's free) to find out how supplement companies make some outrageous claims.
I like Brad's work. He really cuts through the hype
- How many calories it REALLY takes to build muscle
- Why HEIGHT has more to do with the amount of calories you need on a daily basis and how to use the "Rule of 7's and 3's" to determine how BIG you'll actually end up
- A sneaky trick that all marketers use to get you to THINK that you're gaining more muscle than you really are... and how this same sneaky trick is SAPPING you out of your hard earned money in the process
- How adding just 5 lbs of muscle in JUST THE RIGHT PLACES gives the illusion of a 25 lb increase in size... DRUG FREE...
- The TRUTH on testimonials and "before and after"pics and how EVEN YOU can make yourself look super huge in 24 hours... without ever touching the inside of a gym or taking a "magic powder". This is the one secret the supplement companies DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW