Skip to main content

Can you gain 8lbs in a single workout?


Remember Brad Pilon of East Stop Eat? (I interviewed Brad here)

Here he talks about how to add 8lbs of lean mass in one workout....



Check out the video and register for a teleseminar (it's free) to find out how supplement companies make some outrageous claims.

I like Brad's work. He really cuts through the hype


  • How many calories it REALLY takes to build muscle
  • Why HEIGHT has more to do with the amount of calories you need on a daily basis and how to use the "Rule of 7's and 3's" to determine how BIG you'll actually end up
  • A sneaky trick that all marketers use to get you to THINK that you're gaining more muscle than you really are... and how this same sneaky trick is SAPPING you out of your hard earned money in the process
  • How adding just 5 lbs of muscle in JUST THE RIGHT PLACES gives the illusion of a 25 lb increase in size... DRUG FREE...
  • The TRUTH on testimonials and "before and after"pics and how EVEN YOU can make yourself look super huge in 24 hours... without ever touching the inside of a gym or taking a "magic powder". This is the one secret the supplement companies DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW
I still think Brad's Eat Stop Eat is the best introduction to intermittent fasting out there.

Comments

Parker said…
Nice workout. I'm sure his mass gain has nothing to do with the gallon of water he drinks between his sets
Chris said…
I'm amazed his bladder can hold it all. Mine couldn't....maybe I am getting old
Unknown said…
How does he think anybody would believe this? It's water weight pure and simple, I can do this without working out if that's the goal. I have no idea about his other claims, but I call scam.
Natural Athlete said…
Eric I think that is the point.
Neal said…
I am a doofus...until a second look, I didn't notice the volume of water at the start and what's left at the end. Yeah, it's part of his outrageous claims theme...pretty clever!
Chris said…
The whole point is the way in which the industry does sell you scams. Brad did a good post a while back on how easy it is to fabricate before and after shots. His book on protein is good too. Everyone tells you that you need tons of protein for muscle growth......but the evidence is not there.
viagra online said…
I have followed Brad's work for a while, and I think that guy is pretty impressive because of all the stuff he has done, so thanks a lot for sharing Brad's work.
cialis online said…
It's all about the adds and applications but we can't ignore this initiative yet but it'd be nice if you can attach some testimonial conversations to prove all this against the companies. 23jj

Popular posts from this blog

Dry January

I mentioned a few weeks ago that I was taking part in "Dry January".  I didn't make a big song and dance about it, but I decided to go for a calendar month or so with no alcohol.  A few people have asked me about my experience, so here are a few points. Why take a break from drinking? Alcohol is an interesting topic.  As a drug it is widely accepted in society, central to so much of our socialising and leisure.  There seem to be lots of health benefits - so we are told - yet there are also a lot of problems in terms of health, relationships and lifestyle that come from drinking. Over a few years I'd begun to become aware and then concerned that I was drinking too much and too regularly.  I am in a busy and stressful job and sometimes a glass of wine after work to relax is really helpful.  But over time, one glass became two.  Two glasses became ....I might as well finish the bottle.  A habit got established....and was starting to get too e...

So where have I been?

You will have noticed that this blog has been quiet for a while....  There are a few reasons for that, reasons that I thought I'd list here: WORK -  my day job has been incredibly busy and stressful this year. Working 10-14 hour days the last thing on my mind when I got home was putting something on here.  FACEBOOK/TWITTER - I suppose I've been using other channels to do some of what I used to do here. Quick fire posts pointing to interesting studies or news etc tend to get posted to Twitter (@chrishighcock) or to the Facebook Hillfit group http://www.facebook.com/groups/263083947097000/  REASSESSMENT - I've found myself less comfortable with some of the positions I've taken in the past. Sometimes I'm embarrassed by some of the things I've promoted. I'm not Paleo or low carb. I think Tabata and intervals are misunderstood and misapplied. I cannot really claim to be HIT.   I find myselfunable  honestly to post things on here and pretend that I am some sort o...

Taking up space for a brief update

I've a couple of posts in draft that I will get up soon -  an update / reflection on Dry January and some thoughts on the scheduling benefits of short workouts if your life is busy.  Before that though, I am pointing to something else. However, I wanted to highlight something that is coming this weekend that I've been involved in.   Amber Rogers (Gokaleo and author of Taking Up Space ) has been pulling together a bundle of books from various authors with a common theme, one that I've been pushing here recently.   Keep it simple, avoid the hype, be patient, be consistent and flee the gurus.   I've talked before about how we get obsessed with pushing for more and more, when enough is OK.  I've given my view that so much of the health and fitness internet world is more like a gnostic religion than something that will benefit your life. There are other voices out there saying similar things and I'll be pointing to a bundle of books later this week ...