Monday, November 7, 2011

Robb Wolf's 30 Day Total Transformation

Robb Wolf’s 30 Day Total Transformation – Interactive eBook Guide

I wanted to highlight and recommend Robb Wolf's new ebook.  I have bought this myself and think it is a good investment.  It looks at
  • Food
  • Exercise
  • Real Life issues like sleep and stress.
I'd still recommend it if you already have Robb's book - the Paleo Solution - because (a) there is new information here; (b) there is a new way of presentation - he links to audio files, videos and background documents; and (c) he lays out a day by day approach to implementing his ideas, both for diet and exercise.

I like Robb's ideas and approach and the material he puts out there for free - especially his podcasts - are superb.  As such I am happy to buy his products and to recommend his material for others.

Click here or on the images below to find out more

Robb Wolf’s 30 Day Total Transformation – Interactive eBook Guide

No comments: