Lyle McDonald has started a blog. I really enjoy Lyle's writing - he is obsessed with nutrition and exercise science and regularly analyses new research putting it into very understandable language. His Ultimate Diet 2.0 is a fantastic book, not primarily for the diet it proposes but also for the accessible introduction to the biochemistry of fat loss.
If you like the sort of science that I post here, but want to see it explained in a bit more detail by someone that knows what they are talking about, check out Lyle's blog.
I probably won't always agree with Lyle, but he is always thought provoking and always tries to look at the full range of relevant science.
For a sample of his writing look at this post on How many carbohydrates do you need?
If you like the sort of science that I post here, but want to see it explained in a bit more detail by someone that knows what they are talking about, check out Lyle's blog.
I probably won't always agree with Lyle, but he is always thought provoking and always tries to look at the full range of relevant science.
For a sample of his writing look at this post on How many carbohydrates do you need?
Comments