Thursday, January 14, 2010

Zen Habits...

I've been reading Zen Habits for a good while and have enjoyed Leo Babauta's book - the Power of Less.

I was therefore over the moon to find myself mentioned on the blog as a good fitness site, recommended by Mark Sisson, Rusty Moore and Mike O’Donnell. Thanks guys!

Zen Habits is a popular blog and this was the impact on my stats of getting mentioned there:



I think this is a fairly modest blog in which I just record bit and pieces that I find interesting or motivating and it is very gratifying to see that it is so well appreciated. Thanks for the support.

6 comments:

dr. m.c. said...

my blog is even humbler, and i always appreciate the mention - immediate boost too.
thank you
mc

Stephen said...

It should be quite the opposite way around Chris - thank you for the support and effort you put into Conditioning Research, i for one find it hugely helpful and motivating and makes a real impact on my health.

Stephen

Chad said...

Thank you greatly for your time spent and thoughtful analysis.

John Sifferman said...

Thanks for putting this together for all of us, Chris. I find your blog very helpful. This is where I come to see what's going on in the world of fitness.

Mike said...

Chris,

Your blog is one of my top "go-to" blogs regarding research for nutrition and conditioning. Simple, streamlined, and always interesting. Congrats on getting hits, and keep it up!

Rusty - Fitness Black Book said...

Chris,

You deserve the credit and then some. You site is by far the best when it comes to up to date news in our industry.

I'm a big fan!

-Rusty