Sunday, May 16, 2010

Central Florida Exercise & Nutrition Seminar - with some of my favourite writers and trainers!

I wish I was in Florida....



If you have followed this blog for any length of time you will have noticed certain names popping a few times. I have interviewed Doug McGuff and Bill DeSimone and have a great respect for them and their writings. I have pointed to Drew Baye's materials often and he is a great trainer and writer. Mark Sisson has done a lot to promote the sort of approach with which I sympathise on thios blog - especially in his primal blueprint and he often sends visitors this way.

Well Anthony has done an amazing job in pulling together those speakers for a small conference he is putting on in Orlando Florida July 22nd-25th.

There are more details here and you can sign up through this link

2 comments:

Aaron said...

Will they be recording this? If not, they should!

Dream said...

Most definitely! It will be available free to stream on the web as well as on DVD. Just google 21 convention and youll find the videos this late summer/early fall =)