Todd Hargrove posted this amazing video the other day and I just wanted to call attention to it and the things that it teaches. Todd's own material on learning how to move is definitely worth buying and learning from, taking some of these basic principles and influenced very much by Feldenkrais.
Note that Todd didn't do this video - it was created by Irene Gutteridge, a Feldenkrais practitioner and filmmaker.
In the session I had with Erwan Le Corre last year there was a section on rolling and perceiving your weight and points of contact with the ground. All this is very MovNat.
Watching this I can see where many of the ideas in Becoming Bulletproof came from. They are big on rolling and crawling as foundational moves which also have profound impact on the brain.
More and more recently I am becoming fascinated by the brain, neuroplasticity and its role in our movement, health and perception. There is more to come on this.
Note that Todd didn't do this video - it was created by Irene Gutteridge, a Feldenkrais practitioner and filmmaker.
In the session I had with Erwan Le Corre last year there was a section on rolling and perceiving your weight and points of contact with the ground. All this is very MovNat.
Watching this I can see where many of the ideas in Becoming Bulletproof came from. They are big on rolling and crawling as foundational moves which also have profound impact on the brain.
More and more recently I am becoming fascinated by the brain, neuroplasticity and its role in our movement, health and perception. There is more to come on this.
Comments
Marc
I absolutely love that video! How awesome is that? Thank you for posting it; very inspiring.
The Brain That Changes Itself
Norman Doidge
thanks for the comment - so much of this ties back to your book (Becoming Bulletproof) - thanks
Chris