Sunday, December 11, 2011

The Human Combative Behaviour Manifesto

One of my interests is self defence....although with work and other pressures recently I've not been along to Krav Maga for several months.   One of the blogs I follow in that area is Adam's Low Tech Combat.  He has just released a free pdf ebook, The Human Combative Behaviour Manifesto.  It is over 8000 words and 40 pages and I've only just downloaded it so  I've not read it yet. 

The introduction though has me hooked and I'm looking forward to reading more.  Adam stresses that ultimately self defence is about avoiding violence, so he looks at human behaviour from that perspective.

Highly recommended.

1 comment:

Adam said...

Hey thanks for sharing the Manifesto. I hope you like it. I would love to hear some brutally honest feedback as well. Its not finished. I will be updating it and providing more info on sections people want to learn more about.

Cheers.

Adam @ Low Tech Combat