Sunday, October 21, 2007

Deadlift - Ross Enamait

OK, so this is not the usual type of post on this blog, where I highlight a recently published article and note its implications for your training or diet....but hey, this is what it is all about in the end!


This comes via Lean and Hungry Fitness I think I have referred previously to Ross Enamait. he is a very good strength and conditioning coach working primarily with conditioning fighters (he is a former boxer himself). He has written a couple of excellent books on training too which are probably the most complete and but accessible things I've read on strength and conditioning.

Anyway, in a recent discussion on his forum someone doubted Ross' claim that he could deadlift 400lb and challenged him to do so.....

So he did....and more....



They are some impressive lifts for someone who doesn't train the deadlift!

2 comments:

what is alprazolam said...

So so small men, but so strong...can't understand it

kamagra oral jelly said...

I don't like to argue about this because I always finish the same, the reason.
Thanks