Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Motivation.....and a bit more

I haven't come across much in the last few days that I have found interesting enough to post up here. There is something I'm thinking about but I need to do a bit of research before it comes together.

So, for motivational purposes check out this video from the great Ross Enamait



Ross explains what he is doing - and why in an article here, but you will note the functional and explosive movements that we have discussed previously on this blog.

Hillfit

You might also be interested in a couple of posts over on Hillfit.com

I have tried to apply a lot of the principles that we have looked at in this blog to develop a training routine for recreational hillwalkers / hikers.

One post describes a typical week's training and one looks at suggestions for a woman with sore knees who wants to get fitter and doesn't enjoy running.

No comments: