I hope this doesn't sound too pervy.
Thinking about joint mobility I noticed a woman walk past my desk at work the other day with a great gait and a real "wiggle" in her walk. What really struck me was the evident healthy mobility in her pelvis and lower back.
I've been thinking about mobility quite a bit recently and what this walk made me think about was that such mobility is a sign of youth and fitness.....and therefore sexual attractiveness. Older people are not mobile - they do not move the same but they are "solid" and their movements look less fluid.
Keeping mobility keeps you looking young.....and attractive.
.
Thinking about joint mobility I noticed a woman walk past my desk at work the other day with a great gait and a real "wiggle" in her walk. What really struck me was the evident healthy mobility in her pelvis and lower back.
I've been thinking about mobility quite a bit recently and what this walk made me think about was that such mobility is a sign of youth and fitness.....and therefore sexual attractiveness. Older people are not mobile - they do not move the same but they are "solid" and their movements look less fluid.
Keeping mobility keeps you looking young.....and attractive.
.
Comments
Hahaha! Made my day :)
Devany has talked about this also years ago.
Where I live, I'm outnumbered by a much older population. There are older woman that catch my eye sometimes....it's that wiggle you describe that seperates them from their peers. My girlfriend is 29 as a side note...so I do not spend my day oogling older ladies ;-)
Cheers.
Marc
Marc
:-)
In those patients with a disturbance of any of these mechanisms, the walk is more waddling, something called a Trendelenburg sign.
Discaimer: I am not an orthopod, I am a Benjamin, sorry Belly, Button surgeon.
(back to lurking)
On a side note - I'm going to remember this every time I take a stroll.
-BEE
www.BEELifestyle.com