We haven't mentioned Intermittent Fasting for a while. (I still recommend Eat Stop Eat if you want to find out more)
Here is a new post on The Health Hut :
25 Reasons Fasting Can Improve Your Health and Well-Being
We might not agree with all of the stuff there, but there is some interesting research
Here is a new post on The Health Hut :
25 Reasons Fasting Can Improve Your Health and Well-Being
We might not agree with all of the stuff there, but there is some interesting research
Comments
Fastig has probably been one of the most useful things I've added to my practice in the last year.
Once a week I fast for 18 to 24 hours. There have been a number of immediate benefits.
I have dropped around 10lbs body fat. I have lost my "sweet tooth". I am much more aware of my eating over the course of the day and less liekly to worry if I miss or skip a meal. I have not lost any muscle and have become (i hate to use the word) more "toned".
All round, I am feeling better for it. I didn't fast on my recent holiday but I ate more sparingly and enjoyed it more.
I apply most of it although the range of things on here is pretty broad. I tend to eat a low carb / paleo diet but am not always 100% strict. I fast occasionally. I train with intervals, kettlebells, bodyweight work and some othe HIT stuff