Intermittent fasting hits the mainstream papers:
Feast or famine: The diet that won't just help you lose weight, you'll live longer and be brainier!
The article is referring mainly to the up Day Down Day diet that I mentioned here.
As ever I recommend Brad's writing's in Eat Stop Eat on this subject
Feast or famine: The diet that won't just help you lose weight, you'll live longer and be brainier!
The article is referring mainly to the up Day Down Day diet that I mentioned here.
As ever I recommend Brad's writing's in Eat Stop Eat on this subject
Comments
Maybe instead of alternate-day eating, I should try alternate-week eating?
I am soo lucky that I stumbled on your conditioning research website. I actually started my fasting research from your linked Fast-5 website.
I knew it was destined to be after listening to an unrelated podcast http://wtfpod.libsyn.com/ (ep. 26) where a guest mentioned a very similar approach to eating -- apparently she was unaware of the existence of such a diet/lifestyle that she deemed her own.
Now I am giving the Fast-5 a go (in conjunction with my quasi-paleo eating habits/HIT training). I immediately adapted to the Fast-5 since I have been unconsciously doing this from time to time in the past.
Also kudos for your excellence in scientific reporting. Very inspiring.