I read this today:
Interesting thought to reflect on. There is a lot of cash in this field, a lot of people trying to make a living and a lot of them are trying to sell you something: a book, a course, a workshop.
There isn't much money in the simple stuff - but that is what works
complicated sells, simple works
Interesting thought to reflect on. There is a lot of cash in this field, a lot of people trying to make a living and a lot of them are trying to sell you something: a book, a course, a workshop.
There isn't much money in the simple stuff - but that is what works
Comments
I used to read Christy's stuff in the old Hardgainer magazine. SImple straightforward stuff as you say, but it worked.
But the thing is humans aren't designed to be stuck in rigid systems. We're flexible, we have emotions, ups and downs. we want freedom, not rules. The easiest and most simple solution is the best.
I go to the gym once a week, I eat a paleo-ish diet and do simple Intermittent Fasting. I'm 178cms, 64kgs and about 10% body fat, and I feel great! Its so simple that I could teach anyone in 5 minutes.
Monte Hueftle