He maybe milks this one a bit, but it is a decent enough tutorial
From Adam Steer (who did a guest post once on mobility)
UPDATE
I appreciate the first two comments below, from guys that really know what they are talking about. This probably is not the most practical way to roll and it is not how I have been taught. He breaks down this particular move well.....but there is a question as to whether this is actually a useful move.
From Adam Steer (who did a guest post once on mobility)
UPDATE
I appreciate the first two comments below, from guys that really know what they are talking about. This probably is not the most practical way to roll and it is not how I have been taught. He breaks down this particular move well.....but there is a question as to whether this is actually a useful move.
Comments
Om a mat ok.... but you would hurt your shoulder (self) pretty bad if you attempted this one on a hard surface especially if you had some velocity behind you ie; being pushed or falling. Don't think any of the parkour guys would roll this way.
Just my 2 cents....Adam has some great toher stuff I think.
Marc