hat tip.
My interest in bodybuilding dwindled when I realised the influence of steroids. I saw friends grow massive on gear and I just stayed the same as a disillusioned natural! My story is similar to this one.
What is instructive in this video is how "normal" a lot of these guys look. They look good, athletic but not huge.
My interest in bodybuilding dwindled when I realised the influence of steroids. I saw friends grow massive on gear and I just stayed the same as a disillusioned natural! My story is similar to this one.
What is instructive in this video is how "normal" a lot of these guys look. They look good, athletic but not huge.
Comments
For me the big issue is that what you saw in that video is likely very different from how those guys look out of competition. And in addition, they are probably not as strong or agile as you'd imagine.
Check out Yang Wei [url=http://english.people.com.cn/200610/19/images/1018_A45.jpg]here[/url]. Like Keith, Yang is a guy with muscle AND the hustle! Even out of season, Yang is gonna still be strong. Such fitness is prefereable to bodybuilding IMHO.
www.screenfitness.blogspot.com