Anthony has put together a great line up of speakers for this year's conventions. Click here to visit The 21 Convention LLC. I don't know about the pick up guys, but on the exercise front he has managed to bring together some innovative thinkers and writers:
In London he has: Dr John Briffa, Simon Whyatt, Simon Shawcross and James Steele II.
Austin Texas will feature: Doug McGuff, Robb Wolf, Drew Baye, Dave Asprey and Keith Norris
I've interviewed a few of these guys, follow all of them through their blogs, twitter etc and think that these events will be like my RSS dumping its contents into a conference suite. Anthony always does high quality video of the events, so even if you can't make it look forward to some excellent presentations.
Comments
Regarding the first commenter: I have two issues with your comment.
1 - your premise is false. The lineup does keep growing, and it is no where near as narrow as you are making it out to be.
2 - of the "bias" you do see ... what do you expect me to do? Invite speakers who I do not believe are correct in their respective field?
Of course I'm going to lean in those directions. I am convinced they are fundamentally right. That doesn't mean I agree with every specific detail.
Nor does it mean I absolutely exclude people with conflicting ideas.
Keith Norris for example is not a HIT trainer or primary advocate.
Neith is Robb Wolf ... Mark Sisson ... etc.