I haven't come across much in the last few days that I have found interesting enough to post up here. There is something I'm thinking about but I need to do a bit of research before it comes together.
So, for motivational purposes check out this video from the great Ross Enamait
Ross explains what he is doing - and why in an article here, but you will note the functional and explosive movements that we have discussed previously on this blog.
Hillfit
You might also be interested in a couple of posts over on Hillfit.com
I have tried to apply a lot of the principles that we have looked at in this blog to develop a training routine for recreational hillwalkers / hikers.
One post describes a typical week's training and one looks at suggestions for a woman with sore knees who wants to get fitter and doesn't enjoy running.
So, for motivational purposes check out this video from the great Ross Enamait
Ross explains what he is doing - and why in an article here, but you will note the functional and explosive movements that we have discussed previously on this blog.
Hillfit
You might also be interested in a couple of posts over on Hillfit.com
I have tried to apply a lot of the principles that we have looked at in this blog to develop a training routine for recreational hillwalkers / hikers.
One post describes a typical week's training and one looks at suggestions for a woman with sore knees who wants to get fitter and doesn't enjoy running.
Comments