Thursday, February 21, 2008

Down to earth training for football.

There so many videos out there of impressive athletes performing some amazing feats of strength or skill. I have linked to one or two in the past, for example this jump. Great - I like those videos and am entertained and inspired by them.

However, some things are better! I came across this video of some kids training for football (soccer for the americans). What I like about it is that it shows some great techniques and drills, yet the athletes are "normal". They are like the vast majority of us - not especially gifted, not hugely muscular or incredibly fast. They are just normal lads who are training to get better for their sport.

In many ways I find this more inspiring that some of the elite athletes out there!

No comments: