- Dice an onion
- Dice a leek
- Dice a couple rashers of bacon
- Fry in coconut oil until nicely soft and the bacon is cooked
- Add a bunch of spinach, put the lid on the pan to wilt the spinach
- Mix well
- spoon into the bottom of each "cup" in a muffin tin
- Beat 4 large eggs (preferably duck eggs)
- Pour the eggs over the bacon and veggies to top up each cup and mix
- Bake at about 220 for about 15 minutes until they rise as above.
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Quiche with no pastry
Now the master at this is Marc, but I thought I'd post a picture of something I made the other night.