I was visiting my cousin this weekend in Northeren Ireland. Her son is 16 and a competitive swimmer, up every morning at 5am to hit the pool. He is good and has been placing well in all - Ireland competitions.
Anyway on the Sunday evening we all went to the pool to swinm some lengths then relax in the sauna. It was the first time I'd been swimming in about 20 years and I had forgotten how hard it was!
I think it is a real gap in my portfolio of survival skills. I need to do more swimming, improving this fundamental MovNat skill
Anyway on the Sunday evening we all went to the pool to swinm some lengths then relax in the sauna. It was the first time I'd been swimming in about 20 years and I had forgotten how hard it was!
I think it is a real gap in my portfolio of survival skills. I need to do more swimming, improving this fundamental MovNat skill
Comments