Sunday, October 16, 2011

toolkit for maintenance

Colin has posted a great little piece about the basic equipment that you need to work on maintaining good posture and alignment.

I’m always preaching to my clients of the need to get stronger, that it is fundamental to their goal of pain free movement. From combating the effects of aging to helping make you a better athlete being stronger will help. The stronger you are, to a degree, the more room for error you have in everything from your diet to your ability to deal with injuries.

Get over to Edinburgh Deep Tissue Massage and have a read.

1 comment:

Tim - The Lean Look said...

The stretch that worked for me when trying to improve my posture was the hands clasped behind my back then pressing back and down. Do this over the course of the day and your pec muscles will loosen and your posture will improve.