Ok this is a first for this blog.....a competition. By accident (doh!) I ordered 2 copies of this book from Amazon. Rather than return one, I thought I'd offer it as a prize to the readers of this blog.
There are no hard questions to answer, no quizes....
The rules:
- You must be a follower of this blog: just click on the follow button on the right hand side of this blog.
- Leave a comment on this post
- On 1 August, I will use a random number generator to pick one of those commenters - at random obviously - to win the book. I will then send you a message via the Google Follower system and get your address to send the book.
Comments
Awesome idea Chris!
Cheers from the Antipodes.
You are the only one who is in the pot at the moment, so right now you are top of the heap!
Eddie :-)
Eddie :-)
Eddie :-)
Laura
This is my Morning wake up blog--first thing I check.
Thanks
Cheers!
James
Bill
I'd also suggest you check out my pal Colin's blog, or email him. He might be able to suggest some rehab approaches.
Chuck O
Count me in. I need all the help as I am still stuck in the house with this knee of mine
Lee