Sorry, this is generally off topic for this blog but can't resist putting this photo up. I got up into the Pentlands yesterday just as the sun was going down over snowy hills. Glorious.
This is what it is about. Fitnes, diet, health are all about facilitating action - that is one of the ideas I took from Erwan last week. It is about being able to do things and for me that means getting in to the hills and seeing things like this.
| sunset in the West over the Pentland Hills |
This is what it is about. Fitnes, diet, health are all about facilitating action - that is one of the ideas I took from Erwan last week. It is about being able to do things and for me that means getting in to the hills and seeing things like this.
Comments
I have to agree with Ray - it's a good deviation from fitness. What a sight! Is this close to where you live?