For most people things are pretty simple:
If we can all agree that:
- People don’t move enough (possibly because they’re plain lazy)
- They don’t get enough variety in movement (from always performing the same work or sporting movement pattern)
- They sit too much
- They’re overweight
- They’ve got Poor Postural habits
- They lack of a well balanced training program (from maybe performing too much chest strength work w/o much high-quality mid-back strength work, etc:)
Then we can also agree that these are simple problems, which have these simple solutions:
- Move more
- Sit less
- Loose that gut!
- Get a more balanced workout
- Get more variety of movement
- Enjoy moving so it becomes a regular part of your life
Wise words. It is all really pretty simple.